Pleated Accordion Door Installation
- Track Clip mounting is advised in lieu of screwing through the track as extreme care must be taken if screwing directly through the track as not to damage the track causing difficulty with smooth operation of sliding of the door.
- Attach one end of the track to the ceiling with the groove side down.
- Slide the door carriers into the track groove. Make certain the stationary rail is to the side that you want the door to open from.
- Realign track and fasten.
- Screw the stationary rail to the wall keeping it perpendicular.
- Align the latch hole in the handlebar rail with a spot on the door opening and screw the latch peg to that spot.